Friday 13 September 2013

Engagement Ring

The man got me the engagement ring from US. Quite a good move I say because there is nothing he can hide from me and if I know, then there won't be any surprise element anymore. There are many online jewellery shops in the US and it can be quite daunting for some because you won't know how good are the shops and if the diamonds are real a not. 

Brief information of James Allen

As I was listening to the man telling me excitedly how he spent 1 month researching on the diamonds, reviews and sizes, I thought it will be good to share with you why he chose JamesAllen. You can go to their website http://www.jamesallen.com/ to check out the different varieties and designs.

Presenting my ring.... =D



A closer view of the design. 

For those who are interested, this is a 14k rose gold ring, 0.75 carat. The man choose JamesAllen because the staff at JamesAllen are very friendly and so willing to help even if you know zilch stuff about choosing the ring. When the man wanted to choose 18k, the staff, Marie Campbell was so nice to tell him to take 14k because that will show the beautiful rose gold color (instead of encouraging him to take 18k so that they can earn more). She was also very patient and spent quite a bit of time taking him through the process of selecting the ring, how many diamonds to put at the side and etc.

When everything is confirmed, they even sent an email with your own personal page that features your beautiful ring in 360° High Definition. You can also feel free to customize the text, add photos, and share your page with friends and family - which of course he didn't share la. Find that quite cool and assuring because before they send you the ring, this allows the buyer to take a close and careful look at the ring. 

Listening to the man, I agree that choosing JamesAllen was the best decision he ever made. Customer service was so good that I am really impressed. Price wise, I like to think it is cheaper as compared to other US brand and there is really a wide range of designs and varieties for you to choose. Of course, if the ring doesn't match, send it back (at your own cost) and they will send you back the resized ring for free. Do check their website for more information. Personally, I don't advise anyone to do this because I damn scare my ring will get lost along the way even with insurance. Even with resizing, I am not sure the new size will still be able to fit me. I managed to find another way of resizing my ring instead! =D Will share with you guys the next round. So people, do not fret if your ring doesn't suit you, just wait for me to update and share with you! =)))


Well, I am happy because this is one unique ring chosen by the man. If you like, they do have wedding bands too but too bad, I don't fancy their wedding bands that much. Do share with me if you know of any nice stores in Singapore that sells unique wedding bands yar? 

No comments:

Post a Comment