Thursday 14 November 2013

Beauty boxes

Recently, I was hooked by the idea of the beauty box surprise craze which have been going on quite a while. There are quite a few girls who subscribed to all the beauty boxes available and did a comparison. I was not impressed actually because some of the stuff I have seen are things that I will not use at all so its kinda waste of money and I am not interested in vouchers which one of the boxes seems to give a stash of discount coupons. The best part is most of the samples are those that I could get it for free just by asking the beauty assistants. 

But, but, but....I found out actually it is worth giving it a try if they are free! =D Which kinda makes sense because the things inside the beauty boxes mostly consists of samples, and you know you can actually get free samples if you go up to the store to ask for it. Besides, what doesn't make sense is you paying for free samples, so why pay when you know it is free? So I subscribe to one called the blackbox, but due to overwhelming response there is balloting for the free beauty box. Sigh. 

Anyways.....
The story is different if you are paying for a quality beauty box - The little black beauty box

Here's why....

Out of boliao-ness, I went to subscribe one box after reading all the blogs reviewing about it. The good thing is they give you a teaser kinda thing about the products they are giving so I was about to decide if I should waste my money into this beauty box. I bought it because I have never heard of Nuxe and really curious to see if it is really like what those sponsored bloggers said.
So there.... Quite excited to receive the box (gotten it on the first week of October - Wed) and upon opening it, this is what I saw...

There is a lovely and pleasant smell to it and they are all travel size products, quite alright with me because I can use it when I travel. Unlike those typical sachets samples, so this is really worth the money. Did a check at some stores, their travel size products also cost $19.90 but just that mine has more variety. Not too bad, me think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment