Friday 13 June 2014

Guest List



We have finally (roughly) done up the guest list!

This week, I am very happy to mark a few things off the checklist.
1)  Gown selection (Finally, settled this although still feel that my actual day gown isn't 'wow' enough)
Will also talk more about La Belle Couture services.
2) Settled "Save the date"picture
3) Setting up a date for the Jiemeis to meet up

Anyways...This is a short update and me...wanting to share excel sheet on guest list. If you are interested, drop your email or if I dont respond, you can always email me askrosyroxanne@gmail.com
Not to forget, I am also sharing comparison of hotels excel sheet !

Reminder to self:
Talk about ...
Francestar Taiwan experience
La Belle Couture Gown selection experience
Searching for photography experience (This is truly a headache and zapping my energy away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment