Sunday 24 November 2013

A tip about bridal package

When I first started browsing and comparing the different bridal studio package, I always thought the more pages the better. But now I realised that in reality it is not good at all. I requested for 24 pages instead of 22 pages and I know some couples are happy when they get to increase from 20 pages to 24 pages.

It is a bad thing because when you have that many pages, it also means you will need to put in a lot of photos so that it will not be so 'empty'. Unless you are someone who is quite 'chin chai' with your album like one of my friend who got 1 photo per page then you might seriously need to consider bargaining for more photos instead of pages.

Afterall, its the photos that the studio get their bulk of their earnings from so they are of course more than happy to accede to your request for more pages. Dont make a mistake like me and be content with 20 pages because then there is lesser chance of being 'psycho' to buy more photos so that there is a story or a sequence in the album. Bargain for more photos instead or alternatively, exchange your pages for photos.

Of course, some of you might disagree but I am thinking it in a more pragmatic way because the amount of money that I am going to spend so girls if you clueless and money is tight for you, then you can think along this line. Remember it is the photos that count!

And..... well... a wedding album that goes to sleep in the storeroom when the wedding is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment