Thursday 7 November 2013

Wedding dolls

Hurray!

My Brown and Cony dolls are here! It is a special limited edition from Japan and I paid about $100+ for it. I really wanted this because the man and I love using the Line app to chat with one another. I always enjoyed using the line app because the stickers are so cute and they really expressed how I feel most of the time. Since we are both so connected to the app, it's quite nice to have something to represent us. So ...imagine my happiness when I found out they are coming out with this wedding edition dolls! Have to get them and I am glad I did. They are pretty beautiful, aren't they? Hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. Brown and Cony dolls are here! It is a special limited edition from Japan and I paid about. groom mother wedding songs

    ReplyDelete