Sunday 16 February 2014

Ling Jewellery Update 2

Last Sunday, we finally made an appointment with Ling Jewellery to decide our wedding band. We have been postponing it and I am really glad that now we have settled the rings. 



Was torn between these 2 rings. In fact, I had trouble selecting the rings because every ring is just so gorgeous! Wish I could buy all the rings I like though. Am very happy that Andrew (one of the boss) was very patience and helped me a lot with my decision making. He was able to make my life easier by asking me to compare very specific rings, colour, etc. Thus, I finally decided to take on the newer design and selected the one on the right.



For those who are interested, engraving is also available. Details as below:

 For English Characters and Numbers, each character or number costs $2 (e.g. Hello 11.12.14 will be $22 – No charge for the ‘dots’).
Chinese Characters (in traditional or simplified font only) are charged at $10 each and the Standard Symbols in the attachment are $6 each.
Minimum engraving charge is $10 per ring.


Alrighty! Am happy to have something done! I am also thankful that Mao, one of the bridesmaids is helping me to design a "Save the date" notice. Hope to be able to update more frequently so to keep the momentum going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment