Thursday 20 February 2014

Attempting to stay fit - Take 2

This is a big milestone for me because I never think I will ever spend such a bomb on such things in my life.

Due to my injury I am really sad to say I have to give up running for a long period. How long? God knows...wish my injury can heal faster so I can start running again. Nothing beats running when comes to exercising..... sweating profusely, the adrenaline rush and total satisfaction of completing a long run at night. Mostly it's the amount of sweat that gives me the shiok feeling that " Yes!! You have did a good workout!". But I suppose yoga can do the same for me too...well hopefully..... Since yoga inductor advised me not to run, guess its a sign to try something else.

Well.. 3 more weeks to Taiwan photoshoot! Hope I can persevere and look good! Please wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment