Saturday 1 March 2014

2 weeks to Taiwan

My lack of updates = laziness = no mood to do anything wedding related/cool updates that I want to keep for memories.

Too busy at work and by the time I reach home, the only I want to do is just laze around and watch Korean drama and cry my hearts out. Now I am forcing myself to get in the mood by starting to searching for wedding song. Hopefully 1 thing leads to another and I will use that time to get stuff ready for the Taiwan photoshoot.

I have given up losing weight because there is this thing called photoshop so gonna just procrastinate and heck it!!!

Anyways, there are so many songs that I want for my wedding and it is so hard to choose!! Mostly they are Korean songs, oh well yeah that's because now I am highly influenced and absorbed into the K culture now. Yet.... I want songs by my favourite singers like David Tao, Wang Lee Hom, Leona Lewis, etc.... =( man, this is really very tough.

But.... am gonna just list some songs that I like and would love to use:

1) 你是我心内的一首歌 (Lee Hom & Selina)
2) 心中的日月(Lee Hom)
3) 最重要的决定 (Fan Wei Qi)
4) Love of a lifetime (Firehouse)
5) I wanna grow old with you (Westlife) 





In fact, I already know what is the theme/topic I want for the montage... that is pictures of us in different parts of the world and all the outdoor sports that we love doing - hiking, kayaking, walking, running, swimming, river tracing, river rafting, oh and our latest love is SKIING and SNOWBOARDING!! We also have plans to learn diving so that we can fully utilize our honeymoon by diving in the beautiful sea....

Travelling + Doing sports

basically that's what we both are. Now....just need to find those songs + photos..

If anyone of you reading this, please recommend me some songs!!! Thanks a million!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment