Monday 2 December 2013

2013 Innisfree Festa

I am excited to share this because I won this together with my friend/colleague through Innisfree's instagram contest. It was seriously daebak when we were casually talking about Innisfree still not announcing the winners yet and 1 minute later, my girlfriend was telling me excitedly that we BOTH WON!!! 

Innisfree announcing minutes later...Imagine the tears of joy and excitement at that moment!!!



Hohoho... now the ticket is finally in my hands...

There is gonna be a lucky draw and the dress code is green. Girlfriend is super excited, she has prepared stuff to give to LMH and sourcing for green clothes! Me? Just wanna enjoy the fact that I won this through the trick art contest. =D

Just to share some poses done which both of us had so much fun..

Would like to thank another girlfriend of mine, Mao! We couldn't have won without you! 

Also, would like to share another piece of great news and just wanna record it down here for memory sake that I also won the Dove Camera Confidence Workshop. You know, I am truly blessed and thankful to be part of the 10 lucky Dove ladies. Through the intimate sharing session, I have learnt so much about myself and how to build up my confidence. More importantly, I enjoyed the fact that I made friends with 9 other ladies (across different age groups, I happened to be the youngest and the oldest was 52 years old!). I am looking forward to share more here because of the vibe and energy I felt from the 9 others and thought it would be good to inspire all of you who happen to be reading this as well! *But got to share later since I heard that Dove will only announce the winners on 16 Dec and so I shall continue to keep the suspense till a closer date to 16 Dec! 


2013 has been good! Till then.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment